I’m interested in rendering techniques, denoising methods, and artistic style transfer.
|Languages||English (Fluent), Chinese (Native)|
|Related Coursework||The online courses I’ve attended includes:
2016:Stanford CS229 (no grade) / MIT 6.837 (no grade)
2017:Stanford CS231n (no grade) / Coursera DeepLearning.ai 1, 2, 4 (pass)
2018:University Urecht Computer Graphics (no grade) / Coursera DeepLearning.ai 3, 5 (pass)
I also read related textbooks such as PRML and PBRT.
In addition, I attended SIGGRAPH 17’, a computer graphics symposium.
|Dates||Sept 2019 - May 2022|
|Degree||B.Sc. Computer Science|
|Dates||Sept 2015 - May 2019|
|Institution||Choate Rosemary Hall|
|Dates||June 2018 - July 2018|
|Employer||Chinese University of Hong Kong|
Working under Prof. Yangsheng Xu,
- I co-authored a paper with Dr. Xingchao Wang on using Generative Adversarial Networks to generate music from image features.
- I assisted the autonomous vehicle research group on their segmentation project.
- My paper is accepted to IEEE ROBIO 2018.
|Position||Brand Assisting Intern|
Working with college interns at Ubisoft Shanghai, I
- Conducted research on the focus group and gathered game experience feedbacks
- Wrote an analytics software that predicts game popularity
- Worked on the planning of Ubisoft’s showcase at ChinaJoy 2017
|Dates||June 2016 - July 2016|
|Position||Engineering Intern @ Institute of Deep Learning|
Working with PH.D. candidates in face recognition team at Baidu’s Lab, I
- Worked on a facial expression detection software
- Developed a diagnostics software for the team to collect bad samples automatically; designed an efficient database structure for logging purposes (Still being used internally at Baidu!)